sobota, 19 listopada 2016

Too much work

Unfortunately, currently, I am so busy that I don't even have too much time to add any new post. Today, It's Saturday but sadely, I had to wake up and get up quite early in the morning to take my danish lesson. Then, I got home and I know well that I should have started out studying for my tests related to french but instead of doing it, I just jumped into my bed to take a nap as I was exhausted indeed and I didnt have any energy to get some knowledge.Moreover, these days, the weather is truly awful. It gets dark outside very fast so I guess that we all feel like sleeping or just dealing with rubbish instead of working hard to improve our skills. I miss summer so much but I am certain that I will bear this period of time :) Now, I should focus on french to learn by heart some things for my tests and then I wish I could watch the french talk show ''Toute une histoire" and at the end of the day, I will revise danish as well but for the moment, I am so content because my lessons are going very well then I hope to be communicative as soon as possible.
Well, It's high time I started studying :)
Have a good evening :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz