sobota, 26 listopada 2016

Iceland

These days, I am kind of busy then that is why, I can't travel abroad too much, obviously, except for my very frequent visits in Denmark( by the way, I am going over there in less than two weeks then I am falling over the moon). Anyway, I am still willing to discover more palces around the world then I am going to visit Iceland perhaps in April. Generally, Iceland is said to be such a freezing cold country and that's the truth but all the same, there are so many tourists flocking there each year. Breathtaking landscapes, glaciers, snow-capped mountains- all this attracts us a lot. The capital city- Rejkavik, isn't inhabited by plenty of people but there are always lots of foreigners impressed by the beauty of the place then it's always overcrowded. Unfortunately, days dont last a lot of time and it gets dark very fast so it might be quite overwhelming to live there in the long run but I am certain that this place is well- worth seeing indeed then I hope to go to Iceland in few months! :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz