wtorek, 1 listopada 2016

The charm of the northern Europe

Last Friday, I went to Denmark just for four days but as usual, my stay over there was unforgettable and splendid then I wish I could go back to this magnificent country as soon as possible. It was my fourth time in Denmark but all the same, I was truly impressed and I did not feel like leaving this country. I should mention that I was in the capital city- Copenhagen which is such a cosy city. Sadely, like in Scandinavian countries, generally, the weather in Denmark is not too warm. It is quite cold and very windy. Moreover, the weather is so changeable then you can wake up in the morning and you can see that the sun shines but after a couple of minutes, all this can change and it might start raining cats and dogs. But despite all this, I am really in love with this city. I hope to come back over there very soon- probably next week. From my point of view, Copenhagen is not such a huge city. I am keen on the heart of the city and in particular the amusement park which is called Tivoli and which attracts so many people. The city center is filled with narrow streets with restaurants and cafeterias which are quite expensive. Denmark is an affluent country then it means that citizens make a lot of money but on the other side, they pay high taxes. In addition, products in supermarkets are not cheap either. But there are still a lot of foreigners living there. Now, it is high time I took a nap because I am really tired after my yesterday's return :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz