piątek, 4 listopada 2016

Friday's evening with danish

Luckily, my today's lessons have ended up then right now, I am at home and I can take a good rest but sadely, not for a long period of time because I need to do my homework. Moreover, during the week which is upcoming, I will have some tests so I'd better study a lot but this evening I want to focus on danish. For less than a month, I have been taking danish lessons. For sure, initially, I was terrified as it seemed to me that the language was so tough and complicated. But I have changed my perception and these days, I am as keen as mustard to spend hours on end on learning danish. I should mention that actually, this scandinavian language is a little bit similar to english as well as german. In fact, I have never had any opportunity to pick some german but I dont have any difficulties in learning by heart danish vocabulary. Obviously, for the moment, it is truly challenging for me but it is getting better and better with the time then I am hopeful that I will become pretty communicative as soon as possible. Here, I will give u some basic expressions just in case you go to Denmark one day :)

*Hej- Hi

*Tak skal du have / Tak- Thank you

*Hvor kommer du fra- Where are you from

*Hvad hedder du- What is your name

*Jeg er Polak- I am Polish

*Jeg kommer fra Polen- I am from Poland

*Jeg kan tale polsk/ engelsk/ fransk/ dansk- I can speak polish/english/ french/ danish

*Hvad er der i vejen? - What happened?

*Jeg er syg- I am sick

*Hvor skal du hen?- Where are you going?

*Hvor er du henne?- Where are you?

*Jeg er hjemme- I am at home

*Jeg skal hjem- I am going home

*Jeg skal til Sverige- I am going to Sweden

*Jeg sover- I am sleeping

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz