poniedziałek, 13 marca 2017

Turkey

I've just come back to Poland from Denmark and as usual, I feel like dying :D I can't stand returning here because there are so many significant differences between life in Poland and life in Denmark and obviously, it's much better to be over there but I just need to survive few motnhs untill the end of this University year. Hopefully, I will make it :D
Actually, I've decided to add this post because I'm going to Turkey at the end of April then I'm falling over the moon !! I will spend in Instanbul one week and it will be such a good opportunity to do some sightseeing and take a rest by sunbathing on stunning beaches. Istanbul is famous for multiple mosques which are worth seeing and which attract plenty of tourists from all around the world! Moreover, I can't wait to taste Turkish food and particularly Turkish sweets which I eat very often in Denmark ( unfortunately, I dont think that in Poland it's possible to buy them).
Plus, I am going to go to parties as well to see what nighlife in Istanbul is like but generally, I dont consider myself to be a party-goer and a fun-seeker XD 
I hope that this journey will be fabulous and unforgettable !! Of course, I will add a post on my blog about this trip !
Have a nice working week ! :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz