piątek, 10 marca 2017

How is it going?

Unfortunately, I haven't added any post for such a long period of time then it's high time I did it :) That's the beginning of the second semester and I've already plenty of things to do- lots of homework and different projects for my lessons. I truly hope that this semester will end up as soon as possible. Frankly, I'm sick of taking part in all my classes. At the same time, I am kind of stressed out because of my exams at the end. I want to pass them all before upcoming holidays then I need to do my best and work hard. Moreover, It's probable that next year I will leave Poznan to finish my bachelor's degree in Gdansk and I will choose external studies to live permanently in Denmark and to come back to Poland twice a month for my lessons. I hope to manage to do it:)
And today, it's Friday but for me, it's a free day because my lecturer is ill then I dont have any lesson. I'm so lucky but I need to hurry up to get to the airport on time. I wish you all a good weekend :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz