piątek, 13 stycznia 2017

What is up?

Sadely, Christmas break is over and the first semester of the second year at the University is coming to an end but it means that I should start out being worried about my exams which will take place in around two weeks. Luckily, I won't have too many exams but I hope to pass them without retaking so I am truly motivated to study a lot but I am not certain if it will be possible and if I will be able to manage to do it because next weekend I am going to Portugal for the first time then I can't wait and I am thrilled indeed. The weather over there should be much better than in Poland. No snow...it seems to be terrific! At the beginning, I am going to the capital city and after to Porto which is said to be splendid and worth visiting ! I really hope that I wont fail my exams because of the trip !! I will do my best to add some photos from Portugal on my blog! Have a nice weekend!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz