niedziela, 18 grudnia 2016

What is new?

Luckily, Christmas is coming then there are only three days left and I will come back to my hometown to spend some time with my family because actually, we haven't seen each other for such a long period of time then I am elated and I can't wait. Unfortunately, today is Sunday and I need to study for my english test and moreover, I should read a setbook for the literature. Hopefully,  I will be able to make it but honestly, I am tired and fed up with everything so I wish I could take a rest and recharge my batteries as soon as possible. Directly after Christmas, I am going to Denmark to celebrate New Year's Eve over there so I am looking forward. Next, I will get back to Poznan and unfortunately, I will be supposed to start out preparing for my exams which will take place at the beginning of February so at the thought of them, I am truly worried and stressed out but I really hope that I will be able to pass them:)
Have a nice evening and a nice week!:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz